- Bugatti La Voiture Noire $19 million
The 2020 Bugatti released is a fine black car which cost $16 million and is the most expensive new car.
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO – $70 Million
The 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO is a rare car which was used for winning the “Tour de France”. It is reported that the car was sold to a wealthy man called David MacNeil.
- Garcon ‘a LA pipe (Painting) – $104 million
This painting was made by Genius Pablo Picasso in 1905. The painting is a Persian boy holding a smoking pipe. This painting cost $104 million.
- Leonard Da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi – $450 million
Leonard Da Vinci’s oil painting is one of the most popular paintings in the world. In 2017, it was sold at an auction in New York to a Saudi prince.
1. History Supreme Yacht – $4.5 billion
This History Yacht is one of the most expensive things in the world. The outer layer consists of platinum, gold. The master bedroom of the Yacht has a wall piece made from other bones of a T-Rex and also has beautiful interior designs.